Saturday, January 21, 2012

Finally My Blog Is Deleted ;)

After blacklisting my blog, finally my blog "esetupdates4u.blogspot.com" has been deleted and reason is still the same....They cant allow anyone to share their premium updates free of cost....When my blog was deleted, my email address was flooded with email of Eset users....Just want to tell u all that there is nothing to worry about....As i have already told u that when they will delete my blog, i'll create a new one....So here is my new blog....Download updates and protect ur computers from viruses and malwares :)

14 comments:

I am ur big fan. GOD BLESS YOU. keep going

keep moving forward Kanav, continue the good work...i am one of your huge fans.

finally found also your blog, welcome back master......

Thaks o thanks u just keep going :)

I dont have your new address to recieve new offline updates
How may I download them?

You can download from here:

http://offlineupdates4u.blogspot.in/2012/01/eset-offline-update.html

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More